To enter please subscribe to our mailing list below.
Please note your details will ONLY be shared between Host Unusual, West Lexham LLP and Northern & Shell.
Only entries made after the 13th of April will be shared with Northern & Shell, and neither West Lexham LLP or Host Unusual are responsible for the way Northern & Shell use such data.
Details will NOT be passed on to any unlisted third party.
Competition closes midnight on the 30th of April 2017.
*Please note the prize on offer is a 2 night midweek stay, for up to 6 people, in either Quercus or Tilia outside school holidays and bank holidays, subject to availability and our full terms and conditions.
Stay must be fulfilled by 31st December 2017.
For full terms and conditions please see below.
Subscribe to our mailing list
The promoter is: West Lexham LLP whose registered office is at West Lexham Manor, Nr King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2QN.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of West Lexham LLP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter will be posted on West Lexham accounts via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or the West Lexham website.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be clearly stated on the competition page and/or social media posts. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. West Lexham LLP reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the West Lexham.
2. West Lexham is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize will be clearly stated on the West Lexham competition page. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
4. Winners will be chosen within 72 hours of closing deadline, at random, from all entries received and verified by West Lexham.
5. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or via direct email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. West Lexham will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
7. West Lexham’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8. By entering a West Lexham competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The winner’s name will be available on both social media and 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to West Lexham LLP and not to any other party.
13. On occasion data collected may be passed onto partners or third parties, all partners or third parties are carefully selected by the staff of West Lexham LLP, If this is the case all partners or third parties will be clearly stated on the competition page at point of entry and by submitting your data you will be providing your consent.
14. West Lexham LLP reserve the right to contact individuals directly for marketing, market research and promotional purposes.
15. Participants have a right to withdraw from both competitions and marketing lists at any time without prejudice and without providing a reason.
16. All data collected will be stored in accordance with UK law.
17. West Lexham LLP cannot be held responsible for any actions or activity of any partners or third parties.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
These terms where last updated 6th December 2016.