West Lexham - Looking Ahead
Ask us what West Lexham will look like in 5 years, and we couldn't give you an answer. This is a process of gentle transformation with many unknowns. However, everything we do will be underpinned by a smart, sustainable ethos: biodiversity, sensitivity to nature, energy-efficiency, and a respect of the local area and its heritage. We are moving towards:
- An abundance of holiday accommodation that encompasses luxury camping and self catering cottages.
- A thriving programme of weekend courses which offer learning through action and which are hosted by leading thinkers and practitioners. We're doing pretty well on that one.
- A busy, bespoke, innovative events programme, from pop-up restaurants to farmers markets, festivals and fairs.
- Growing a hub of exciting rural enterprise through partnerships with dynamic businesses and like-minds.
- A local food destination; growing, making and selling our own and local produce.
- And so much more, sign up to our newsletter and stay up to speed