Conferences, Seminars, Residential Training, Meeting Rooms
Invigorating and refreshing away days for busy teams
West Lexham offers a space for stimulation, connection and inspiration for busy executive teams. This year we have hosted groups from partners such as WWF, The Institute for Chartered Accountants, Finance Innovation Lab and Unltd, in groups from 5 to 25 people.
Teams come to West Lexham to stimulate fresh, out-of-the-box thinking and seeking opportunities to reconnect with nature, a chance to shake off their office habits and connect as people. They go away refreshed and inspired with a renewed sense of purpose.
To keep morale, productivity and energy levels high over a working retreat we offer a unique range of break-out activities. We can put together a bespoke package comprised of hands-on challenges such as sustainable building and organic gardening, wellbeing boosts like yoga and massage, or skill development and coaching opportunities. There’s even the option to learn circus skills, spinning and weaving or try out beekeeping.
Want to find out more?
- Check out this short video to see why our most loyal clients and friends come back again and again with their teams.
- Check out testimonials below from some of our recent clients and guests.
- Browse accommodation options for your group- cosy cottages or glamping?
- Find out more about brilliant local catering options and contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- To discuss a bespoke event please contact us.
- To download our terms and conditions for venue hire please click here.
For more information about the possibilities for your team getaway at West Lexham, please contact us by email email@example.com or call 01760 755 434.
Why West Lexham?
“The best thing about West Lexham was the beauty of the place – both in aesthetics and its generous spirit”
Charlotte Millar, Change Team - Sustainable Consumption, WWF
“West Lexham was the perfect venue for our weekend retreat. The dynamic social hub in the middle of the beautiful Norfolk countryside set the tone for the gathering, and allowed fruitful discussions to emerge. The theme of transformation runs throughout the scenery and the dedicated West Lexham team.”
Casper Ter Kuile, Co-Founder UK Youth Climate Coalition
"West Lexham is more than just a great venue for team retreats. It provides a philosophy based on holistic learning, and fosters an ethos of collaborative spirit. Think creative spaces for harnessing your vision; invigorating walks in the grounds to encourage down to earth clarity of mind; and swimming in the lake to reinvigorate your soul! "
Kirsty Schneeberger MBE, Director, Think2050
“Every time I come back to London from West Lexham I feel completely refreshed from my London life. Whether we end up making furniture, taking walks on the beach, murder mysteries or playing croquet on the lawn, I always have magical and long lasting memories to come back with.”
Daniel Ferro, Friends of the Earth
“The best things about my West Lexham experience…The sun, the moon, the water, the people, the place, the food, the hulahoops and the tranquillity J”
Jonas Altmann, The Social Fabric
“Being here was a wonderful adventure of stepping away from the frenzy and the everyday worries and getting in touch with myself, great people, great ideas and new ways of doing things.”
Valentina, Reboot_ Camp
Sample Itinerary - Winter Retreat
- A refreshing lakeside jog along the lawns
- Fresh locally sourced buffet breakfast in the Manor House Dining Room
- Sofa strategy session in cosy Village Hall round log fire
- Hearty and healthy warming lunch in the Manor House Dining Room
- Afternoon hands-on teambuilding in the workshop – learn woodworking skills and build anything from a beehive to a treehouse!
- Fire up the oven and enjoy wood-fired pizzas for dinner whilst heating water for your hot water bottles
- Local Norfolk Ales round the campfire and circus skills session for the bold, or games in the village hall round the log fire
- Settle down in cosy cottages for a rejuvenating and peaceful night’s sleep
Sample Itinerary – Summer Retreat
- Invigorating morning swim in the outdoor pool or lake
- Continental breakfast and coffee around the big oak table in the garden kitchen
- Settle down by the lake for a morning strategy session
- Enjoy a Mediterranean style lunch al fresco with fresh produce from the kitchen garden
- Afternoon hands-on teambuilding in the woods – design and build a rope bridge in the trees or try your hand at cob building
- A quick game of tennis or croquet on the lawn
- Fire up the outdoor cob oven and enjoy wood-fired pizzas for dinner then take a boat out on the lake to watch the sunset
- Enjoy local summer cider and watch the stars come out round the campfire
- Settle down for a night’s glamping in our luxury bell tents, memory foam mattresses and Egyptian cotton comfort under canvas